MRPP (Multi Reinforced Polymeric Pipes) is a polymeric pipe reinforced by rigid metal carcass, made of steel wire. Different variations of polymers
such as Polyethylene, Polypropylene, etc., are used to meet the needs of different clients. These pipes can be used in different industries such as:
- Oil and Gas transportation
- Mineral fertilizers Production
- Water pipes
- Artesian borings
- The rigidity of these pipes is comparable to the rigidity of steel pipes but MRPPs are more
resistant to aggressive environment.
- The MRPPs exploitation life exceeds all analogues operating life
- The MRPPs do not require anti corrosive protection.
- The MRPPs are three times lighter than steel pipes, which allows to avoid the use of special
equipment during the pipe laying.